Monday, April 25, 2005

SBH Views

SBH are the initials of my name and also the acronym for Science Benefitting Humanity.
In my retirement years I find it easy and enjoyable to read, review and express comments especially of topics in the health care field. Indeed I feel it is my duty.
The reason for such feelings is that I have had the opportunity to spend over 16 years in Academia at 3 Canadian universities achieving the "alphabet soup" titles of B.Sc. (Hons. Biol), M.Sc. (Biochem), Ph.D. (Cytogenetics & Plant Pathology), M.D., and CCFP.
In addition I have had several illustrious careers including being a plant pathologist. medical researcher in cancer and gerontology, establishment of private medical research laboratories, 35 years in medical practice including over 7 years as a medical officer with the Worker's Compensation Board.
Not surprisingly my next blog will be on " The War on Cancer "

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, April 26, 2005, Blogger haikugirl said...

Dad - loved to read your second blog entry. Congratulations on becoming a blogger! Looking forward to more posts.
Love, Marusia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home